Weekend Goal:
Find amazing dress for Engagement Party Dress.
I hurt my knee as a result of last wekends hike :( Resulting in not being able to go to the gym at all!
sooo I made Maple Muffins! soo tasty! and worked on my jacket for the Bohemian ball, and dreamed of an amazing dress for the party!
So all week I planned my budget, brought the necessities, Meat and Veg for the fortnight. And Put my boring flat shoes on each day, Until Friday then I was ready to shop(still in stupid flats)!
And they I found an expensive dress, and allot of crap dresses... Just for fun here is some I tried on.
Friday With Jess
and then Again on
Saturday with Kelly.
We did our usual Lunch on the GPO steps,
(Please note the similarity between us as Gossip girl right now!)
Loved this one but its $695
NO LUCK NO DRESS
Soo I went and got my nails done! Like the colour? Got shelacking? done.
Massive week Ahead!
Tuesday - Fashion Show
Wednesday - ... well nothing on wednesday...
Thursday - Going back to the Gym!! cant wait!
Friday - Bohemian Burlesque Ball!!!! Also amazingly exciting!
Saturday- Amy's Going away party
Sunday - Drinking for Jess's Birthday
Ok gotta finish my Jacket for Friday, Ill upload some photos when its done
XOXO